Prices and general conditions
- The rates are indicated in euro per person per day, including half board, with the minimum stay of 3 days.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the rooms and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- Upon prior agreement, we accept small pets and they are not allowed to access public areas. The daily rate is €10.00, meals not provided.
The prices include
- Free use of the panoramic sauna from 4 p.m. till 7 p.m.
- Daily room cleaning.
- Outdoor parking.
- WI-FI connection.
- Bike storage in summer.
- Heated ski room with ski boot dryer.
Ski bus service to Dolomiti Superski slopes during winter season, the slopes are only 750 m away. The bus stop is in front of our Hotel:
- 7 days € 6.00
- 3 days € 4.00
- 1 day € 2.50
- Children under 14 years old FREE OF CHARGE
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of 1,90 € per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Reductions for additional beds
- The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied for a stay on an additional bed:
- Under 2 years old (baby cot): € 30.00 per day;
- 2 - 13 years old: - 20%;
- Third and/or fourth bed for guests aged over 13 years old: - 10%;
Check-in and check-out
- Rooms are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
BANK: Cassa Rurale Val Badia
NAME: Hotel *** Christian S.A.S. - Str. Agà, 2 - 39033 Corvara (BZ)
IBAN: IT 94 C 08010 58340 000300000663
- credit card
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- Credit card (no Diners Club e American Express);
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 60 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 30 to 30 days before arrival:: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 30 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to take out the following insurance your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival: