Prices and general conditions
- The rates are indicated in euro per person per day, including half board, with the minimum stay of 3 days.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the rooms and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- Upon prior agreement, we accept small pets and they are not allowed to access public areas. The daily rate is €10.00, meals not provided.
The prices include
- Free use of the panoramic sauna from 4 p.m. till 7 p.m.
- Daily room cleaning.
- Outdoor parking.
- WI-FI connection.
- Bike storage in summer.
- Heated ski room with ski boot dryer.
Ski bus service to Dolomiti Superski slopes during winter season, the slopes are only 750 m away. The bus stop is in front of our Hotel:
- 7 days € 6.00
- 3 days € 4.00
- 1 day € 2.50
- Children under 14 years old FREE OF CHARGE
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of 1,90 € per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Reductions for additional beds
- The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied for a stay on an additional bed:
- Under 2 years old (baby cot): € 30.00 per day;
- 2 - 13 years old: - 20%;
- Third and/or fourth bed for guests aged over 13 years old: - 10%;
Check-in and check-out
- Rooms are available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
BANK: Cassa Rurale Val Badia
NAME: Hotel *** Christian S.A.S. - Str. Agà, 2 - 39033 Corvara (BZ)
IBAN: IT 94 C 08010 58340 000300000663
- credit card
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to 1.000,00 €. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- FREE CANCELLATION with a 100% conversion of the advance deposit into a holiday voucher for an alternative stay with equal duration to be used within one year of its issue, in the event in which, on the date of arrival, travel for tourism purposes is not permitted by current regulations.
For all other cases:
- up to 60 days before arrival: refund of the 80% of the confirmation deposit;
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 30 to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to take out the following insure against cancellation, early termination or late arrival: